If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Whether or not you’re a “cookbook person,” there’s one cookbook deal right now on Amazon that you’re definitely going to want to check out. The best-selling Instant Pot-focused cookbook on Amazon is called Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Cookbook: 500 Everyday Recipes for Beginners and Advanced Users, and people absolutely love it. In fact, it has a whopping 1,400 5-star ratings on Amazon and people can’t say enough good things about the recipes inside. It normally sells for $13.99 and that’s a tremendous value already, but you can get the Kindle version right now for just $3.99! Remember, it works on your Kindle, smartphone, tablet, or anything else that supports the Kindle app so everyone can take advantage of this great deal!
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
Enjoy these 500 Recipes for Any Budget.
Recipes are listed step by step in a clear and understandable manner.
With this cookbook, you will cook better, tastier and faster meals for yourself and your family.
In this cookbook, you will discover…
- Amazing meals the whole family will love.
- Recipes for vegetarians anyone will enjoy.
- Most recipes made for anyone with a busy lifestyle.
- Detailed ingredient lists and precise cooking times so each dish turns out perfect.
- Easy-to-follow instructions on making each dish in an Instant Pot.
- Helpful tips and tricks on how to make each meal one your whole family will request time and time again.
- Plus much more helpful information.
Eating is meant to be a shared experience and is a great time for family members to catch up with each other’s day. A good meal gets them to the dinner table every time.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.