If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
People who regularly use an Instant Pot cooker know that it’s among the best products they’ve ever bought for their kitchen. It’s so awesome to be able to toss a bunch of ingredients in a pot, walk away, and come back to a delicious meal hours later. But if there’s one problem with Instant Pots, it’s far too easy to fall into a rut and make the same few recipes over and over again until your family gets sick of them. Want to spice things up? Pick up a copy of Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Cookbook: 500 Everyday Recipes for Beginners and Advanced Users on Amazon. It’s crammed full of delicious recipes from cover to cover, and the Kindle version (which works on Kindles, iOS devices, Android devices, and anything else that supports the Kindle app) is back on sale right now for only $3.99!
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
Enjoy these 500 Recipes for Any Budget.
Recipes are listed step by step in a clear and understandable manner.
With this cookbook, you will cook better, tastier and faster meals for yourself and your family.
In this cookbook, you will discover…
- Amazing meals the whole family will love.
- Recipes for vegetarians anyone will enjoy.
- Most recipes made for anyone with a busy lifestyle.
- Detailed ingredient lists and precise cooking times so each dish turns out perfect.
- Easy-to-follow instructions on making each dish in an Instant Pot.
- Helpful tips and tricks on how to make each meal one your whole family will request time and time again.
- Plus much more helpful information.
Eating is meant to be a shared experience and is a great time for family members to catch up with each other’s day. A good meal gets them to the dinner table every time.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.