If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Plastic mounts that turn your smartphone into a makeshift head-up display (HUD) are very neat, but not everyone wants their iPhone or Android handset tied up when they drive. Also, the resulting display isn’t on your windshield like a real HUD. If you want the real deal without spending $50,000 on a luxury car with a built-in HUD, you’ve got to check out the Yonda Head Up Display on Amazon. It’s easy to install and it works great, plus it doesn’t require you to stick one of those ugly pieces of reflective film to your windshield in order to be visible.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- 【ENJOY DRIVING】We only do good HUD，Simple display,without all of the unnecessary info that would create distractions, make your driving more comfortable
- 【DON’T NEED REFLECTION FILM】3″ screen HD display – nano-technology to eliminate double reflections,more clear and easier to read. Automatic and manual brightness adjustment mode,driving without glare.
- 【EASY TO INSTALL】Available for 95% car with an OBD2/ EUOBD interface (NOT Compatible with Blade Electric Vehicle), easy to install, plug and play.
- 【MULTIPLE DISPLAY FUNCTIONS】Vehicle Speed KM/h 、MPH,Engine Speed,Water temperature, Voltage. Four alarm functions – Overspeed alarm, High temperature alarm, Low voltage alarm,Fatigue driving warning (Please read the user manual)
- 【PROTECTION OF VEHICLES】Normal Auto power on and off with vehicle started and shutdown, effective protection of the car battery
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.