If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Late last month, we told you about a fantastic Android phone you can buy contract-free for just $350, and it packs specs that are nearly identical to Samsung’s flagship Galaxy S7. The Huawei Honor 8 has indeed been an incredible value since the moment it was released, offering Android fans a low-cost alternative to Samsung’s popular flagship at a fraction of the price. The Honor 8 was indeed a fantastic buy at $350, but we have good news for those of you who held out: Huawei’s Honor 8 now starts at less than $300 on Amazon, making it an unbeatable value for any and all Android lovers.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Innovative bionic 12MP dual lenses allow you to capture crisper, more detailed photos
- Wide aperture mode allows you to redefine the focus even after the photo has been taken
- Secure fingerprint access that can unlock your Honor 8 as fast as 0.4 seconds
- Smart Power 4.0: 1.77 day battery life for normal usage and fast-charging technology to reach 50% charge in just 30 minutes
- As seen in Marvel’s Doctor Strange. Please Note: Kindly refer the User Guide before use
And here are a bunch of key details from the Honor 8’s specs:
- Dual f/2.2 12MP Rear Cameras
- f/2.4 8MP Front Camera with Flash
- Kirin 950 Octa-Core Chipset
- 64GB Storage Capacity and 4GB of RAM
- Fingerprint Reader
- 5.2″ Super IPS LCD Display
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 Native Resolution
It’s unclear if this is a permanent price drop on Amazon or if it’s only available while supplies last. Either way, you’d be wise to snag one as soon as you can.Huawei Honor 8 Unlocked Smartphone 32 GB Dual Camera - US Warranty (Midnight Black) Price:$494.90 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.