If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Home Wi-Fi has come a very long way in recent years, especially thanks to mesh wireless systems. As good as these systems are, however, they’ll never be on par with good old-fashioned wired internet. Everyone wants Ethernet ports in their home to connect their computers, video game consoles, and other devices to the internet at the fastest possible speeds, but most people don’t want to spend the hundreds or even thousands of dollars it costs to have someone run Cat6 cable and install Ethernet ports throughout the house. What you might not know, however, is that there’s a much easier and cheaper way to get blazing-fast wired internet speeds in your home. Pick up a D-Link Gigabit PowerLine Internet adapter kit on Amazon for $45, and you’ll have 1,000Mbps wired internet in your home in about 2 minutes. These brilliant boxes plug into your standard wall outlets, instantly transforming your electrical wiring into gigabit internet lines.
Here are some more details from the product page:
- High speed up to 1000 Mbps, Home Plug AV2 compliant
- Great companion with Smart TV, game consoles, media players, and etc
- Perfect for 4K HD video streaming and gaming
- Able to connect multiple adapters to expand wired network through the home
- 1 Gigabit Port. Input power: 100V ~ 240V, 50/60 Hz
- Plug and play
- 1 Potensic Elfin FPV Drone with 2K Camera for Kids, Optical Flow Positioning, Live Video RC Quadc…
- 2 4K Drone, EACHINE EX5 GPS Mini Drone with 4K UHD Camera for Adults 5G GHz WiFi FPV Floadbale Dr…
- 3 Smart Plug Gosund Smart WiFi Outlet Works with Alexa and Google Home, 2.4G WiFi Only, No Hub Re…
- 4 Smart Plug Gosund Smart WiFi Outlet Works with Alexa and Google Home, 2.4G WiFi Only, No Hub Re…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.