If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you’re a do-it-yourselfer who hates the idea of paying a company to fix something when you could just learn how to do it yourself, we’ve got something you’re going to love. The AmazonBasics Smartphone Repair Kit has all the tools you need to safely disassemble mobile gadgets like smartphones and tablets, and it only costs $11. This way when it comes time to swap out a battery or fix a cracked screen, you can save some serious cash by doing the dirty work yourself.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Repair kit for smartphones, mobile devices, game systems, wristwatches, and eyeglasses
- Precision aluminum screwdriver with telescopic handle for extended reach
- Easy one-handed operation thanks to screwdriver’s free-spinning endcap
- Includes two mini pry bars, an opening pick, a SIM card ejector tool and suction cup
- 1-3/4-inch S2 screwdriver bits fit into tight spots; Includes pentagonal size for iPhone and iPad
- Zippered case for safe storage and convenient portability
- 1 Mpow 059 Bluetooth Headphones Over Ear, Hifi Stereo Wireless Headset, Built-in Microphone, Soft…
- 2 Fire HD 8 Smart Home Bundle including Fire HD 8 Tablet 32 GB Ad-Supported (White) with Blink Mi…
- 3 Fire TV Stick Lite with Alexa Voice Remote Lite (no TV controls) | HD streaming device | 2020 r…
- 4 4K Drone, EACHINE EX5 GPS Mini Drone with 4K UHD Camera for Adults 5G GHz WiFi FPV Floadbale Dr…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.