If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
“MUSE: The Brain Sensing Headband” sounds like the name of something you might expect to see on a joke site. Believe it or not, however, it’s the real deal. We’ve spoken to a bunch of people who have found that the MUSE really does help them meditate and calm themselves. The company can obviously explain it much better than we can, so here’s the important info from the product page:Muse: The Brain Sensing Headband, Black Price:$457.96 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
- MEDITATION MADE EASY: Muse is your personal meditation assistant by providing EEG based real-time neurofeedback, allowing you to take the guesswork out of your meditation practice
- MUSE WILL GUIDE YOU TO A CALM MIND: Sometimes your mind is calm and sometimes it’s active – Muse will teach you to recognize a calm mind and help you get there
- IMMERSE YOURSELF: Put on the Muse headband, plug in your earbuds or headphones, start the app, and close your eyes. Immerse yourself within the sounds of a beach or rainforest via the Muse App on iOS or Android
- REAL-TIME TRACKING & FEEDBACK: While you meditate, Muse measures whether your mind is calm or active, and translates that data into weathers sounds
- REVIEW DATA AFTER EACH SESSION: After each session, review your data, set goals, and build a deeply rewarding meditation practice that gets better every time
- TRAVEL SAFE: Muse fits perfectly in the Official Muse: The Brain Sensing Headband Case (both versions)
- COMPATIBILITY: Bluetooth 4.0 wireless connection works with Apple and Android devices; using Apple iOS 11.0 or Android 5 Operating Systems or higher
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.