If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Honestly, I don’t even know how it’s possible to have such strong feelings toward a device that does nothing but cook eggs. But here we are. The Dash Rapid Egg Cooker is something I got for myself on a whim, and it instantly became a staple in my kitchen. It can cook eggs in a number of different styles and it seriously makes them perfect each and every time. Best of all, it’s idiot-proof — just push a button and the Rapid Egg Cooker does the rest. Trust me, it’ll be the best addition to your kitchen in a long time.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Make 6 hard, medium, and soft boiled eggs, individual omelettes, 2 poached eggs and scrambled eggs
- Includes poaching tray, measuring cup, omelette tray, and 6 egg holding tray
- Simply fill the measuring up to the line of desired consistency, and push the on/off button to start and it will automatically shut off when eggs are done
- All non electric parts are dishwasher safe
- 1-year manufacturer warranty, recipe book and access to our growing database of recipes included
UPDATE: The seller offering it at $16 is now sold out, but it’s still a good deal at its current price of $19.Dash Rapid Egg Cooker: 6 Egg Capacity Electric Egg Cooker for Hard Boiled Eggs, Poached Eggs, S… Price:$19.99 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.