If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Okay, first things first: there is no miracle product that instantly clears any and every clogged drain. If it sounds too good to be true, it is. Do you really think you pour some liquid down the drain in your sink and miraculously clear a fist-sized ball of hair in a matter of minutes? Newsflash… there’s not. If you have a very bad clog, you need to snake your drain. It’s the only way to handle it. To clear normal clogs and gross odors that happen during the course of normal wear and tear though, these is a secret to unclogging drains and keeping things smelling fresh: Sani Sticks.
Drop one of these sticks down your drain to take care of average clogs and embarrassing odors in a matter of hours. Then, drop a new stick down each drain once every month to prevent clogs and odors in the future. Each stick includes enzymes and other ingredients found in a septic tank to break down waste and keep things clear. $17 gets you a pack of 48 Sani Sticks, and it’ll be the best $17 you’ve ever spent.
Some highlights from the product page:
- Sani Sticks drain sticks eliminate embarrassing odors from drains and prevent clogged sinks
- Save money on plumbers and drain snakes as powerful enzymes break down oil and grease to keep drains free and clear
- Sani Sticks drain deodorizer and cleaners are thin, round and only 6.3 inches long and 100 percent safe for plumbing and septic tanks with no toxic chemicals
- Avoid embarrassing smells and nasty water buildup in sinks and showers with just one Sani Stick per month
- Keep your drains clean and odor-free, all year long with Sani Sticks as part of your cleaning supplies
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.