If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
You know what’s a heck of a lot cooler and safer than dropping your iPhone or Android handset into a cup holder and picking it up every time you need to glance at the map? The Techstick Universal Head Up Display, that’s what. This low-cost gadget sits on your dashboard and you place your iPhone or Android phone on the pad. Your smartphone is then instantly transformed into a holographic head-up display (HUD). It looks awesome, it’s beyond useful, and you’ll never have to take your eyes off the road again to see those upcoming turns.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Works with mostly navigation APP on android Smartphone and iPhone IOS , head up display device,GPS navigation device(Screen Size Less Than 6 inch).
- Download HUD based APP, choose an appropriate place on the card dashboard to place and adjust to the suitable visual angle (usually 45°).
- Provided with a non-slip mat, it will hold your phone well and prevent it from sliding on the dash. The mat is very wear-resisting, and has high adhesion.
- It can reflect image very clearly while keeping transparency at the same time. The reflected image is discernible in any visibility (day and night).
- App just recommended:Speedometer,Hudway Go,Hudway Widgets,Navmii GPS,Hudway,Sygic
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.