If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Look, we’re going to level with you: sticking your smartphone in a Google Cardboard setup is absolutely nothing like the high-end virtual reality experiences offered by devices like the HTC Vive or Oculus Rift. But those VR headsets and the computers that power them can cost you thousands of dollars. As great as virtual reality is, not everyone wants to part with that kind of cash.
If you want to check out VR for as little cash as possible, the DIY Google Cardboard 3D Glasses Kit from OYOVR is the way to go. Believe it or not, it’s only $5.50 on Amazon with free Prime shipping. You’ve got to check it out.
Some key points:
- Made of high-grade material and with fine workmanship
- Magnetic Control: amazing advanced technological, made of high-grade material and with fine workmanship
- Complete Kit: enclosed with detailed instructions and you can assembled in less than 10 seconds
- Made of high quality material and good workmanship.Easy to assemble. With Printed Instructions and easy to follow numbered tabs
- Experience a truly stunning, engrossing VR experience with cinematic HD visuals from your smart phone’s screen
DIY Google Cardboard 3D Glasses Kit from OYOVR: $5.50 with free Prime shipping
And if you’re looking for a big upgrade without having to spend much more cash, check out the SHARKK Google Cardboard High Quality VR Goggles for $9.99 shipped.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.