If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
If you’re looking to equip any TV in your home with media streaming capabilities and you have no interest in paying extra for 4K content, the Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote is undoubtedly the best way to go. Why would we say “undoubtedly” when there are so many other great devices out there? Because the Fire TV Stick is on sale right now for just $29.99, which makes it an unbeatable value. This sale has been running all week and it might end soon, so grab a couple at a discount now while you still can.Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote, streaming media player - Previous Generation $29.99
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Our best-selling Fire TV Stick, with the Alexa Voice Remote (1st Gen).
- Enjoy tens of thousands of channels, apps, and Alexa skills with access to over 500,000 movies and TV episodes. Enjoy favorites from Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, NBC, and more.
- Access millions of websites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit with browsers like Silk and Firefox.
- Launch and control content with the included Alexa Voice Remote (1st Gen). Simply say, “Play Game of Thrones” or “Launch Netflix” and Alexa will respond instantly. Plus, play music, find movie show times, order a pizza, and more—just ask
- No cable or satellite? No problem. Watch the best of live TV and sports from AMC, HGTV,
ESPN, FOX, and others with a subscription to DIRECTV NOW, Sling TV, or top-rated primetime shows with CBS All Access.
- Amazon Prime membership unlocks thousands of movies and TV episodes, including “Thursday Night Football”, Amazon Original Series, Prime Video Channels, and ad-free listening to millions of songs with Prime Music.
- Pick up where you left off. Bring hit shows and movies with you when you travel. Plug Fire TV Stick into any TV’s HDMI port, connect to Wi-Fi, and continue streaming.
- Play current favorites or quickly discover what to watch next directly from the Home screen.