If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Amazon recently released a new version of its Fire TV remote that finally includes some programmable universal remote buttons so you can control a few functions on your television set. It’s a big step in the right direction, but there’s another solution we prefer and it’s compatible with Amazon’s older remotes, too. It’s called the iPazzPort Mini Bluetooth Keyboard with Infrared Learning Universal Remote Control, and it’s only $25 right now on Amazon. It attaches to the back of your Alexa remote and adds a full QWERTY keyboard along with eight programmable universal remote control buttons that can perform any functions you want. Fire TVs were big sellers this season, so definitely check out this awesome accessory if you just got one.iPazzPort Mini Bluetooth Wireless Keyboard with Backlit for TV Stick, Smart TV, Android Tv Box Price:$24.99 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- [Bluetooth mini keyboard]- Work for amazon fire tv stick/ fire tv stick 4k/ fire tv 4k/ fire tv cube/ fire tv, replace voice search to input content, make the search much quick
- [ Universal remote attachment]- 8 IR learning buttons let you control the basic functions of your TV (power, volume, channel, inputs etc), simple to program and use. Search “iPazzPortfans” on youtube to get video tutorials.Note: FIRE STICK REMOTE NOT INCLUDED.
- [iPazzPort Backlit Keyboard]- Mini bluetooth keyboard with LED backlit for convenient operation in dark room, Just need to press “FN+ Spacebar” to turn on/off.
- [Built-in Li-ion Battery]- Rechargable Li-ion Battery that with longer standby time long working hours, convenient USB charging and no need to open the lid to install battery now.
- [With silicone sleeve for alexa voice remote(1st Gen)]- One silicone sleeve to maintain Alexa Voice Remote(1st Gen), don’t lose the voice search feature, one side is siri remote, another side is bluetooth keyboard and IR remote, All-in-one connection by built-in bluetooth no need to fire stick HDMI extension cable. Please note: Samsung TV does not support peripheral keyboard
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.