If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
OK, so we all know that the Fire TV and Fire TV Stick are the best streaming media devices out there right now. That said, they’re certainly not perfect. There are a few areas here and there that could definitely be improved, but all it takes to fix one of the Fire TV’s flaws is a simple $16 accessory. The TV Remote Add-on for Fire TV Alexa Voice Remote snaps on to the back of your Fire TV remote where the battery cover is, and it adds a second remote that includes all of the necessary functions for your HDTV. This way, you can control everything with one remote.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Control your TV directly from your Fire TV Stick remote.
- Avoid the hassle of managing two different remotes.
- Easily snaps on to back of Fire TV Stick remote.
- Compatible with new Fire TV Alexa Voice Remote (See https://amzn.com/B01BLZ8BA8 for Fire TV basic remote version).
- Amazon Fire TV Remote not included.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.