If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you have a Fire TV Stick, you probably love it. I know I do. One thing I don’t love is when something happens to slow down my connection. It gets pixelated for a little bit or even worse, sometimes the stream cuts out completely. There’s actually a very easy way to prevent it, however. Just pick up a UGREEN Ethernet Adapter on Amazon for less than $14 on Amazon. It works with the Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Stick 4K, and even the Fire TV that was available for a while in 2017, plus it works with the Chromecast Ultra and Google Home Mini if you have either of those. Don’t have Ethernet ports in your house? Don’t worry, just pick up one of these discounted powerline internet adapters on Amazon and instantly turn any power outlet into an Ethernet port in about 2 seconds.UGREEN Ethernet Adapter Compatible for Fire TV Stick 4K Chromecast Google Home Mini and More St… Price:$15.99 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s the key info from the product page:
- Stable Network: Enables your Micro USB TV sticks, Chromecast Ultra / 3 / 2 / 1 / Audio, Google Home Mini, Raspbbery Pi Zero etc., to ethernet for faster and more stable internet access, put an end to weak WiFi signal 【NOTE: 1. Works for TV Sticks supporting ethernet through micro usb port showed in the 2nd photo 2.Do NOT support fire stick gen 1(FCCID: 2ABDU-0509), Roku Stick/Express, Fire HD 10 or any other tablet or cellphone; 3.Do not fit for VPN】
- Faster Internet Connection: RJ45 provide a speed of full 10/100 Mbps ethernet performance and the Micro USB 2.0 at 480Mbps for faster and more reliable Internet access
- Practical Ethernet Adapter: Best solution for congested wifi, poor wireless signal, no wireless router at home, old wireless router only supporting 802.11b, poor network performance of Chromecast and other tv sticks
- Plug & Play: Driver-free, don’t need to install any driver program for the ethernet adapter, simply plug and play; You just plug it in, then it works. No channel issues, no frequency issues, no interference issues, no security type issues
- 3.3ft USB Power Cable & Micro USB Cable: No worry about your ethernet adapter cable is not long enough and is hung in the air making your ethernet connecting be loose by gravity(NOTE: DO NOT include wall charger or Ethernet Cable)
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.