If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you’re a high school senior who just graduated or you’re already in college and you’re just beginning to enjoy the summer, it’s unbelievably annoying that retailers are already starting to offer “back to school” sales. It’s summer! The last thing you want to think about right now is going back to school.
Of course, you are going to have to go back to school in a couple of months, so you might as well save some cash by picking up some of the things you need while they’re on sale. For example, this one-day Prime Day deal is perfect for anyone heading to a dorm this fall: For just $119.99, you can get a brand new 2016 model Hisense 32H3B1 32-Inch 720p LED TV and an Amazon Fire TV Stick.
Here are some key details about the Hisense TV:
- 720p HD resolution
- Mobile High-Definition Link to connect Blu-ray Disc players, tablets, smartphones and other devices
- Full Array Backlight that makes dark images darker while keeping bright areas of the screen brighter
- Audio Return Channel to reduce the number of cables you need to send sound to a receiver/soundbar from a Blu-ray player or other devices
And here’s some info on the Fire TV Stick, which is a cord-cutter’s dream:
- Fire TV Stick connects to your TV’s HDMI port. It’s an easy way to enjoy over 4,000 channels, apps, and games including access to over 250,000 TV episodes and movies on Netflix, Amazon Video, HBO NOW, Hulu, and more.
- Cutting the cord? Watch the best of live TV on NBC News, NBA, and Sling TV, which includes ESPN, CNN, HGTV, AMC, A&E, Cartoon Network, and more.
- 4x the storage and 2x the memory of Chromecast plus a dual-core processor and 1 GB of memory
- No more buffering, ASAP learns what Amazon Video movies and shows you like so they start instantly
- Never miss out. Bring Fire TV Stick with you to watch your favorites away from home, even in hotels and dorm rooms.
- Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to Amazon Video, including original programming like Transparent, plus over 1 million songs with Prime Music. Add-on a subscription to Showtime, STARZ, and more to watch TV episodes, movies, and sports, without cable.
This killer deal on a Hisense HDTV and an Amazon Fire TV Stick is only available to Prime members and it’s only available today. The good news is that if you don’t already have a Prime subscription, you can sign up for a free 30-day Amazon Prime trial right now and enjoy all the huge Prime Day deals coming this week.
- 1 Amazon eGift Card
- 2 Smart plug, Gosund Mini Wifi Outlet Works with Alexa, Google Home, No Hub Required, Remote Cont…
- 3 DEPSTECH Wireless Endoscope, IP67 Waterproof WiFi Borescope Inspection 2.0 Megapixels HD Snake…
- 4 Wireless Endoscope, DEPSTECH Upgrade 5.0MP HD Inspection Camera, Scope Camera with Light, 16 in…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.