If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
If you have a Fire TV Stick or Fire TV Stick 4K, you obviously love it. These nifty little gadgets give you access to all the streaming entertainment you could ever need, and then some. But you’ll never enjoy these streaming media devices as much as you could when you have to deal with pixelation and even interruptions from time to time. That’s where the UGREEN Ethernet Adapter for Fire TV Stick comes in. Instead of connecting to Wi-Fi, this little adapter lets you connect directly you Ethernet for the fastest and most stable connection possible. Don’t have Ethernet ports in your home? No problem, just pick up this $38 powerline internet adapter kit on Amazon and instantly transform any regular old power outlet into a lightning-fast Ethernet port!UGREEN Ethernet Adapter Compatible with Fire TV Stick 4K Max Lite Chromecast Google Home Mini a… Price:$15.99 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- Stable Network: Enables your Micro USB TV sticks, Chromecast Ultra / 3 / 2 / 1 / Audio, Google Home Mini, Raspbbery Pi Zero etc., to ethernet for faster and more stable internet access, put an end to weak WiFi signal 【NOTE: 1. Works for TV Sticks supporting ethernet through micro usb port showed in the 2nd photo 2.Do NOT support fire stick gen 1(FCCID: 2ABDU-0509), Roku Stick/Express, Fire HD 10 or any other tablet or cellphone; 3.Do not fit for VPN】
- Faster Internet Connection: RJ45 provide a speed of full 10/100 Mbps ethernet performance and the Micro USB 2.0 at 480Mbps for faster and more reliable Internet access
- Practical Ethernet Adapter: Best solution for congested wifi, poor wireless signal, no wireless router at home, old wireless router only supporting 802.11b, poor network performance of Chromecast and other tv sticks
- Plug & Play: Driver-free, don’t need to install any driver program for the ethernet adapter, simply plug and play; You just plug it in, then it works. No channel issues, no frequency issues, no interference issues, no security type issues
- 3.3ft USB Power Cable & Micro USB Cable: No worry about your ethernet adapter cable is not long enough and is hung in the air making your ethernet connecting be loose by gravity(NOTE: DO NOT include wall charger or Ethernet Cable)
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.