If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- The Fire TV Blaster is the missing link between your TV and true hands-free Alexa voice control.
- It’s already a terrific bargain at $35, but right now Amazon has it on sale at a new all-time low price.
- Hurry and you can get one for only $19.99, but there’s a good chance this deal will end soon.
If you’re shopping for a new streaming media player, you would be hard-pressed to find a better value right now than Amazon’s Fire TV Stick Lite. It’s already a steal at the normal price of $30, but Amazon is offering a limited-time deal that slashes the price to just $21.99. What’s the difference between the Fire TV Stick Lite and the “normal” Fire TV Stick, you ask? It’s simple. The dongles are actually exactly the same, but the remote that comes with the Lite version doesn’t have extra buttons to control the volume and power on your TV.
But who cares about those buttons when you should be using your voice to control your TV anyway?!Today's Top Deal Unreal deal gets you Amazon’s hottest smart home gadget for $23 – plus a $40 credit! List Price:$29.98 Price:$22.99 You Save:$6.99 (23%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission Available from Amazon BGR may receive a commission
The Fire TV Blaster is an awesome Amazon accessory that so many people are completely unaware of. It retails for just $35 and it lets you control your television using nothing but Alexa commands. It’s used alongside a Fire TV device and any Echo speaker (or an Alexa smart speaker from another brand, of course), giving you hands-free control over your Fire Stick and your TV. Remotes are so 2018!
There’s no question that the Fire TV Blaster is an awesome accessory to have, and it’s definitely a bargain at $35. Grab one right now at Amazon, however, and it’ll only set you back $19.99! That’s a new all-time low price and it likely won’t be around for much longer, so hurry if you want to take advantage of this deal.Fire TV Blaster - Add Alexa voice controls for power and volume on your TV and soundbar (requir… Price:$34.99 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are Amazon’s bullet points from the product listing:
- Requires Fire TV Stick Lite, Fire TV Stick (2nd Gen and later) with Alexa Voice Remote, Fire TV Stick 4K, or Fire TV (3rd Gen) and any Echo smart speaker or smart display.
- ‘Alexa, turn on the TV.’ — Fire TV Blaster lets you use your voice to easily turn your TV on or off—even from across the room.
- ‘Alexa, turn up volume on soundbar.’ — Turn up the volume or mute your compatible TV or soundbar.
- ‘Alexa, switch to HDMI1.’ — Get to your content faster by using your voice to switch between HDMI inputs on your compatible TVs. You can also easily switch to cable or satellite—just say, ‘Alexa, switch to cable/satellite.’
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.