If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you have a Fire TV — and you SHOULD have a Fire TV, by the way — then the odds are pretty darn good that you love it. Can you think of any other product on Amazon that has a 4.3-star rating with nearly 28,000 customer reviews? Of course just like anything else, there are ways to make it better, and we’ve got two accessories for you that will do just that. The first is a simple inexpensive mounting system that will attach the Fire TV to the back of your flat-screen so you don’t have to worry about unsightly cables and clutter, and the second is an awesome little gadget that attaches to the Fire TV remote and adds some much-needed functionality. Check them both out below.
TotalMount Amazon Fire TV Mounting System
- Universal mounting system for Amazon Fire TV (compatible with all televisions and all Amazon Fire TV boxes, including the newest version)
- Easy to attach – no tools necessary
- Eliminates the need to tunnel an HDMI cable through your wall
- Ideal for wall-mounted televisions (includes heat management features)
- Amazon Fire TV and HDMI cable are not included
Sideclick Universal Remote Attachment for Amazon Fire TV
- Slim Universal Remote Attachment for Amazon Fire TV Streaming Player
- Control the basic functions of your TV, receiver, sound bar, Blu ray and Amazon Fire TV all-in-one
- Easy to program using IR learning technology
- Sideclick’s patent pending clip-on design allows you to maintain Roku player’s voice search
- Amazon Fire TV player remote not included
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.