If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Amazon’s Fire TV Stick is one of the best things to have ever happened to home entertainment. As great as it is, however, there’s a serious design flaw — why on Earth does it ship with a power adapter? No, of course you can’t power it through the HDMI port, but every TV on the planet has at least one unused USB port on the back. And guess what: USB ports have power! The Fire-Stick Wireless Cable for Amazon Fire TV Stick is the simple USB power cable that should’ve come with your Fire TV Stick. Why have yet another cord hanging from your TV and yet another thing to plug into the wall when there’s a simple solution that’s way better?
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Go Wireless – Power your Fire TV Stick directly from your TV’s USB port (NOW WITH) Bonus Fire TV Sticks Tips, Tricks & Accessories PDF by: FireCable
- Super easy install. Instantly cleans up your media center. Designed specifically for the Amazon Fire TV Stick, providing consistent power to keep your Fire Stick running at maximum performance.
- Compatible with all Fire Stick Models, including the All-New Alexa Amazon Voice Fire TV Stick
- Instantly provides a fresh wireless media center setup! Get yours Fire-Stick Wireless Cable now
- Lifetime money back guarantee, add to cart & get your FireCable Power Plus Now! PLEASE NOTE: only FireCable branded goods will be honored by our guarantee and after-sales service. If you receive a unit without the FireCable logo, you should consider it counterfeit and return to the seller immediately.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.