If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Can you imagine your life if you didn’t have Echo speakers and Echo Dots that give you access to Alexa all over your home? No, of course you can’t — so why should you be without the same access to Alexa in your car? The Roav Viva by Anker is a two-port car charger that doubles as an Echo Dot for your car. It gives you access to all of the Alexa skills you love, and it has a dual microphone setup so it hears your questions and commands the first time. It’s well worth the $50 price tag, but the coupon code ROAVFF44 will drop the price to just $33.99 for a limited time.Roav VIVA by Anker, Alexa-Enabled 2-Port USB Car Charger in-Car Navigation, Calling, Messaging,… $39.99 $33.99 Save up to 15%
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Alexa Inside: Amazon’s voice service gives you complete voice control in your car. Just say the word to get directions, listen to audiobooks from Audible, shop online, play music, and more over Bluetooth, Carplay, Android Auto, or an Aux in connection. What You Get: Roav VIVA, Manual, Quick Guide, Happy Card, Skills Cards, 12-month warranty and our friendly customer service. (Please note: Spotify is not supported.)
- High-Speed Charging: Dual charging ports equipped with Anker’s exclusive PowerIQ technology deliver blazing charging speeds to both driver and passenger. Qualcomm Quick Charge not supported.
- Tap To Mute: Just touch the button and VIVA will turn off the mics.
- Voice Isolation: 2 integrated microphones provide noise cancellation and accurate voice identification.
- Note: Please check the dimensions of the space surrounding your car’s cigarette lighter to see if VIVA will fit before purchasing. If your VIVA cannot be plugged in or has Bluetooth connection issues, return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchasing. Please check the list of unsuitable car models VIVA is incompatible with in the User Guide found in the Technical Specifications section below. If you have other issues, contact us via Live Chat in the app.