If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
You’ve almost certainly never heard of The Dottie until now, but if you’re an Echo Dot owner you won’t soon forget it. The great thing about the Dot is that it’s hands free, so why does it need to be in sight taking up space on your table or desk? The Dottie is an awesome accessory that lets you mount your Echo Dot right at your wall outlet. It only costs $20 on Amazon and it’s a great way to clear space on your surfaces without losing access to Alexa.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- Includes Dottie mount, USB power adapter, and micro USB cable. Echo Dot is NOT included.
- Echo Dot Plug-in improves microphones array sensitivity and audio playback
- Requires no tools, causes no wall damage as with other wall mounts, keeps your Dot out of the way and eliminates the need for furniture on which to place your Echo Dot
- Includes This Dottie mount, USB power adapter, and micro USB cable. Echo Dot is NOT included
- Lowest Profile Mount Available – Proudly Designed, Engineered, Tested, and Assembled in the USA
- 1 Smart Plug Gosund Smart WiFi Outlet Works with Alexa and Google Home, 2.4G WiFi Only, No Hub Re…
- 2 DEPSTECH Wireless Endoscope, IP67 Waterproof WiFi Borescope Inspection 2.0 Megapixels HD Snake…
- 3 Instant Pot Accessories Set, 73 PCS Instant Pot Accessories Compatible with 5,6,8Qt - 60 Pcs Pa…
- 4 Apple AirPods Pro
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.