If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you thought nothing would make you happier than to cut the cord and stop coughing up all that cash to your pay TV provider, you’d be wrong. The truth is that nothing will make you happier than to cut the cord and stop coughing up all that cash to your pay TV provider… while still keeping the ability to record, play back, and pause live TV on your DVR. The SiliconDust HDHomeRun CONNECT is the ultimate tool for cord cutters, giving you the ability to beam live network television to any TV or connected screen in your home. It also packs all the DVR functions you want — just connect any standard OTA TV antenna and you’re good to go! Make sure you clip the 5% coupon on Amazon to save a few extra bucks.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Cut the cable and cut monthly fees; Watch live HDTV on up to 2 devices simultaneously on your wired network
- Works with our HDHomeRun DVR software so you can watch, pause and record
- Expand the number of tuners with multiple HDHomeRun devices; Will stream HD via WiFi on an 802.11ac router or SD on an 802.11n compatible router
- Watch and record in full 1080p resolution where available
- HDHomeRun streams to DLNA compatible devices on your network; TV Antenna required
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.