If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
You’re smart, and one of the first things you did after you cut the cord was pick up an OTA TV antenna. That way, you were able to keep watching all the network TV you want in 1080p Full HD without paying a dime, ever. But a problem arose… without your DVR or pay TV subscription that would enable you to stream new episodes on demand, you often missed out on some of your favorite shows. Don’t worry, you don’t have to keep waiting for them to hit Netflix because we’ve got the perfect solution for you.
The SiliconDust HDHomeRun CONNECT serves a few different purposes, but the main one is to as bring back the DVR features you lost when you gave up your cable box. With this device, you can record, pause, rewind and even schedule programs to be recorded. The HDHomeRun CONNECT also has two tuners so you can connect it to your OTA antenna and then beam live TV to multiple TVs, and each TV to watch different channels! And it works not just with boxes like the Apple TV and popular gaming consoles such as the Xbox One and PS4 you might connect to a TV, but also works computers, smartphones, and tablets.
Here are some more details from the product page:
- Cut the cable and cut monthly fees; Watch live HDTV on up to 2 devices simultaneously on your wired network
- Works with our HDHomeRun DVR software so you can watch, pause and record
- Expand the number of tuners with multiple HDHomeRun devices; Will stream HD via WiFi on an 802.11ac router or SD on an 802.11n compatible router
- Watch and record in full 1080p resolution where available
- HDHomeRun streams to DLNA compatible devices on your network; TV Antenna required
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.