If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- iRobot’s most popular self-emptying Roomba has a huge retail price of $1,000, but there are comparable options with deep discounts ahead of Christmas.
- Our favorite is the Shark IQ Robot Vacuum with Self-Empty Base, which is just as powerful as many Roomba models.
- Shark self-emptying model is also pretty pricey at $550, but Amazon’s current sale slashes it to $399.99.
All household chores are annoying, obviously, so any solution that might eliminate one is going to be welcomed with open arms. That’s exactly why robot vacuums were such game-changers — they completely eliminated the need for regular vacuuming because they putter around on their own and suck up all the loose dirt, dust, and pet hair around your home. Now, the next major revolution in robot vacuum cleaner technology has arrived… and after trying it once, you won’t be able to live without it!Today's Top Deal FDA EUA-authorized coronavirus masks are almost half off the regular $45 price at Amazon Price:$25.49 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission Available from Amazon BGR may receive a commission
The fact that they do most the work for you is what makes robot vacuums so great, of course. After your robot vacuum finishes its job, however, you need to empty out the dust bin yourself. If you forget for a day or two and your vacuum runs again, it could get clogged and just start blowing dirt and dust all over your home. That is… until you pick up a Shark IQ Robot Vacuum with Self-Empty Base while it’s on sale with a nice big $150 discount.
Aside from being one of the most powerful robot vacuums out there and packing plenty of great features like Alexa support, this Shark robot vacuum actually empties itself into a special docking station every time it’s done cleaning! It’s on sale right now for just $399.99 instead of $550, but there’s a good chance this deal will disappear soon.Shark RV1001AE IQ Robot Self-Empty XL, Robot Vacuum with IQ Navigation, Home Mapping, Self-Clea… List Price:$599.99 Price:$399.99 You Save:$200.00 (33%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the key details from Shark’s product page on Amazon:
- Forget about vacuuming for up to a month with the bagless self-empty base. Holds up to 30 days of dirt and debris.
- Unbeatable suction vs. any Shark robot vacuum for pick up for large and small debris, as well as pet hair on carpets and hard floors.
- Self-cleaning brush roll removes pet hair and long hair from the brush roll as it cleans- no more hair wrap.
- Schedule cleanings, target specific rooms or areas with the Shark Clean App or voice control with Alexa.
- Total Home Mapping with room select maps your home and lets you choose which rooms to clean.
- Methodically cleans each room row by row and then navigates to the next for superior home coverage.
- The Shark IQ Robot automatically empties and recharges as needed, and then continues where it left off to complete the cleaning mission.
- Designed for homes with pets, this automatic vacuum features an XL-capacity dust cup, a self-cleaning brush roll, and a high-efficiency filter to capture dust, dander, and pet allergens.
- Dual spinning side brushes pull in debris from corners and edges.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.