If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
The 23andMe DNA ancestry kit dropped to $99 for Black Friday and it was one of Amazon’s five-best selling deals of the year during the Black Friday 2017 shopping period. Well guess what: there’s a similar kit that costs even less than 23andMe’s sale price. The AncestryDNA DNA Ancestry Test Kit is on sale on Amazon for just $79, and it gives you DNA information from 165 different regions around the world. AncestryDNA says it has over 1 billion family connections mapped out already, so prepare to be surprised by what you uncover!
Here are some important details from the product page:
- Save 20% for a limited time only on the perfect gift this holiday season. Give AncestryDNA and open up a world of possibilities.
- The #1 selling consumer DNA test is also the leading DNA test with over 1 billion family connections.
- Uncover your ethnic mix across 165 regions worldwide, five times more than the next leading competitor.
- Ancestry has the world’s largest consumer DNA network—over 6 million people and counting.
- AncestryDNA helps you discover the people and places that made you who you are.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.