If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
You know those gorgeous cast iron casseroles Cuisinart makes that you always drool over but you never buy for yourself because they’re so darn expensive? Yeah, that’s about to change. Amazon is running a one-day sale on nine different cast iron casserole dishes from Cuisinart, slashing up to 72% off their prices. And yes, that includes the awesome $250 Cuisinart 7 Quart Oval Casserole with the Red Gradient, which is currently on sale for $69.99. That’s $180 off the retail price, which is completely unheard of. Prices start at just $54.99 for the 5.5 quart model, but it’s important to note that some of these pots are in limited supply. If you don’t want to miss out, you should definitely jump on this sale as soon as you can.
You can see all the different models on sale today right here on Amazon’s site, and here are the details from our favorite model:
- Cast iron construction provides superior heat retention and even heat distribution
- Porcelain enamel exterior provides a strong, durable finish in rich colors complementing any kitchen décor; perfect for cooking, serving and entertaining
- Porcelain enamel interior is ideal for cooking, its surface does not impart flavors or absorb odors
- Safe for induction, halogen, glass/ceramic, gas and electric stove-tops
- 7-Qt. capacity; Oven and broiler safe; Dishwasher safe for convenient maintenance and easy cleanup
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.