If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Instant Pots and other comparable multi-use cookers are so great, but they’re also very expensive. You can easily spend $100, $150, or even more on a multicooker. That’s fine if you plan to constantly switch things up and get the most out of it, but it’s a pretty big waste of money if you plan to use it mainly as a slow cooker. Check out the Crock-Pot 6-Quart Cook & Carry Oval Manual Portable Slow Cooker on Amazon instead. It’s an excellent dedicated slow cooker, and you can literally get four of them for the price of one Instant Pot with the same 6-quart capacity!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- 6-quart portable slow cooker serves 7+ people
- Handles make it easy to carry and lid-mounted locking system
- High/Low/Warm settings
- Removable, dishwasher-safe stoneware insert, and dishwasher-safe locking glass lid
- Stylish red exterior with black accents and plastic handles
- 1 Smart Plug Gosund Smart WiFi Outlet Works with Alexa and Google Home, 2.4G WiFi Only, No Hub Re…
- 2 DEPSTECH Wireless Endoscope, IP67 Waterproof WiFi Borescope Inspection 2.0 Megapixels HD Snake…
- 3 Wireless Endoscope, DEPSTECH Upgrade 5.0MP HD Inspection Camera, Scope Camera with Light, 16 in…
- 4 Apple AirPods Pro
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.