If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Instant Pot might be the hottest multi-cooker company out there right now in terms of buzz and hype, but they’re certainly not the only game in town when it comes to high-quality multi-purpose cookers. The Crock-Pot 6 Qt 8-in-1 Multi-Use Express Crock Programmable Slow Cooker is eight cooking devices in one, and we’ve found it to be even better than most Instant Pot models in our testing. That’s saying a lot, as anyone with an Instant Pot can attest to. The Express Crock is on sale at a $17 discount right now, so grab one while you can.
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- The Crock-Pot brand, the leader in one-pot cooking, introduces the Express Crock Programmable Multi-Cooker, an all-in-one appliance that lets you Slow Cook, Pressure Cook, Brown and Sauté, or Steam
- Eight one-touch digital meal settings include Meat/Stew, Beans/Chili, Rice/Risotto, Yogurt, Poultry, Dessert, Soup, and Multigrain
- Six-quart non-stick cooking pot resists stuck-on food and is dishwasher safe, simplifying your cleanup
- Designed with an airtight locking lid that stays sealed under pressure for added safety, a delay start timer that offers you the flexibility to start at a later time, and Warm setting to keep your food at the ideal serving temperature
- Accessories include recipe book, steaming rack, and serving spoon
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.