If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- Coronavirus face masks must be work at all times whenever you leave your house for any reason, according to the CDC.
- While it’s true that any face covering will help to some degree, multi-ply face masks that are specifically made to block particles from entering your airways do a much better job than simple face coverings like bandanas and scarves.
- Amazon now has a special page on its website dedicated to face masks and there are several new options for sale.
- Visit BGR’s homepage for more stories.
Go check out the coronavirus page on the CDC’s website and you’ll see the following recommendation, which is so very imp: “cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others.” In other words, you need to protect your face with a mask anytime you leave your house for any reason, whether it’s to do something high-risk like go grocery shopping or low-risk like take a walk in the park. Also of note, there’s one more line from the CDC’s coronavirus page that everyone should take note of: “Do NOT use a face mask meant for a healthcare worker.”
Any cloth face covering will help protect you from the novel coronavirus as long as you also practice strict social distancing and good hygiene, which means using soap or hand sanitizer (which is back in stock at Amazon) to clean your hands anytime to touch a surface in public. Beyond that, it will protect other people around you in case you’re infected with COVID-19. This is crucial, but it doesn’t mean you should go buying up N95 face masks meant for healthcare workers and first responders. There’s a huge shortage of medical-grade masks right now, and using masks that are meant for people who are constantly at risk is shameful and selfish. That’s especially true since there are so many different options right now on Amazon that are in stock and ready to ship soon.
Amazon now has a special face mask page on its site that is dedicated solely to face masks and other protective covers. You’ll find plenty of different options there that range from surgical-style masks to various cloth covers. If you’d rather not browse through them all, we totally understand and we’re here to help. That’s why we’ve rounded up the three best-selling face masks on Amazon right now.
First, 3-Layer Face Masks From Jointown are the single best selling masks on Amazon right now. These are great three-layer masks that do a much better job of protecting you and those around you than a bandana or most homemade masks. They’re available right now for $34.99 per box of 50, which works out to just $0.70 per mask.
Next up, we have similar Basic Resources 3-Ply Face Masks. These are also top-sellers on Amazon right now and they do just as good a job as Jointown’s masks. 50-packs are available for $34.99, which works out to $0.70 per mask just like the Jointown face coverings. They’re a fantastic option if Jointown’s masks sell out or if you just want to try a new brand.
Last but certainly not least, we have the Athphy KN95 4-Ply Face Masks. These masks are much thicker than the first two options and they filter smaller particles as well. They’re also more expensive, but it’s not a bad idea to keep a few around for special circumstances like if you have to go to the hospital or a doctor’s office. I even use KN95 masks when I’m grocery shopping because you can never be too careful.
- 1 Amazon eGift Card
- 2 Smart Plug Gosund Smart WiFi Outlet Works with Alexa and Google Home, 2.4G WiFi Only, No Hub Re…
- 3 DEPSTECH Wireless Endoscope, IP67 Waterproof WiFi Borescope Inspection 2.0 Megapixels HD Snake…
- 4 Potensic Elfin FPV Drone with 2K Camera for Kids, Optical Flow Positioning, Live Video RC Quadc…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.