If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- According to the CDC, everyone needs to wear face masks anytime they leave their homes for any reason, whether it’s to go grocery shopping or for a walk in the park.
- Any face covering will help, but multi-ply face masks with several layers of material that are specifically made to block particles from entering your airways do a better job than simple face coverings like bandanas and scarves.
- Head over to Amazon and you’ll find a special page on its website dedicated to face masks and other types of face protection.
- Visit BGR’s homepage for more stories.
Make your way to the coronavirus page on the CDC’s website and you’ll see the following important recommendation: “cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover when around others.” In other words, you need to protect your face with a mask anytime you leave your house for any reason, whether it’s to do something high-risk like go grocery shopping or low-risk like take a walk in the park. Also of note, there’s one more line from the CDC’s coronavirus page that everyone should take note of: “Do NOT use a face mask meant for a healthcare worker.”
Any cloth face covering will help protect you from the novel coronavirus as long as you also practice strict social distancing and good hygiene, which means using soap or hand sanitizer (which is back in stock at Amazon) to clean your hands anytime to touch a surface in public. Beyond that, it will protect other people around you in case you’re infected with COVID-19. This is crucial, but it doesn’t mean you should go buying up N95 face masks meant for healthcare workers and first responders. There’s a huge shortage of medical-grade masks right now, and using masks that are meant for people who are constantly at risk is shameful and selfish. That’s especially true since there are so many different options right now on Amazon that are in stock and ready to ship soon.
Amazon now has a special face mask page on its site that is dedicated solely to face masks and other protective covers. You’ll find plenty of different options there that range from surgical-style masks to various cloth covers. If you’d rather not browse through them all, we totally understand and we’re here to help. That’s why we’ve rounded up the three best-selling face masks on Amazon right now.
First, 3-Layer Face Masks From Jointown are the single best selling masks on Amazon right now. These are great three-layer masks that do a much better job of protecting you and those around you than a bandana or most homemade masks. They’re available right now for $34.99 per box of 50, which works out to just $0.70 per mask.
Next up, we have similar Pacli 3-Ply Face Masks. These are also top-sellers on Amazon right now and they do just as good a job as Jointown’s masks. 50-packs are available right now for $39.99, which works out to just $0.80 per mask. That makes them a tiny bit more expensive than the top-seller, but they’re a fantastic options if Jointown’s masks sell out.
Last but certainly not least, we have the Annuk Thick 4-Ply Face Shield. These masks are much thicker and more rigid than the first two options and they filter smaller particles as well. They’re also more expensive, but it’s not a bad idea to keep a few around for special circumstances like if you have to go to the hospital or a doctor’s office.
- 1 Amazon eGift Card
- 2 Smart plug, Gosund Mini Wifi Outlet Works with Alexa, Google Home, No Hub Required, Remote Cont…
- 3 Queen Mattress Pad Cover Cooling Mattress Topper Pillow Top with Down Alternative Fill (8-21”…
- 4 Ultrean Air Fryer, 4.2 Quart (4 Liter) Electric Hot Air Fryers Oven Oilless Cooker with LCD Dig…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.