If you have a Fire TV Stick, an All-new Fire TV, or a Roku device, two things are certain. One is that you love it, because who wouldn’t? The other is that you’re probably annoyed that you have to use two different remotes, one for your streaming device and a second for your TV. Well guess what: there’s a simple accessory that costs less than $30 on Amazon, and it’ll remedy the situation for you. Check out the Sideclick Universal Remote Attachment for Roku Streaming Players or the Sideclick Universal Remote Attachment for Fire TV. These gadgets clip onto the side of your remote and add additional, programmable buttons that can be used to control your TV’s volume, channel, input source, and more. This way, you’ll never have to bother with two different remotes again.
Sideclick Universal Remote Attachment for Roku Streaming Players
- Slim universal remote attachment for Roku streaming player
- Control the basic functions of your tv, receiver, sound bar, blu ray and Roku device all-in-one
- Easy to program using ir learning technology, Also compatible with Roku enabled TVs (Insignia, LG, Sharp, TCL, Hisense, Haier)
- Sideclick’s patent pending clip-on design allows you to maintain Roku voice search
- Sideclick will cover the headphone jack on the Roku remotes
Sideclick Universal Remote Attachment for Fire TV
- Slim universal remote attachment for Amazon fire TV streaming player.Sideclick is compatible with IR remotes.
- Control the basic functions of your tv, receiver, sound bar, blu ray and Amazon fire TV all-in-one
- Easy to program using ir learning technology (learns from your existing device’s remote)
- Sideclick’s patent pending clip-on design allows you to maintain fire tv’s voice search
- Amazon fire TV player remote not included;Compatible with Echo Voice Remote