If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Amazon’s current sale on the SmartThings Hub and all of the most popular SmartThings accessories makes it cheaper than ever to turn your home into a smart home. But why stop with monitoring when there’s a different gadget that can take your connected home to the next level. People go nuts over the Chamberlain Smart Garage Hub MYQ-G0301 each and every time we cover it. This $100 gadget installs in minutes and lets you control any remote-controlled garage door from your iPhone or Android phone. Well, do you know what’s better than a $100 device that lets you control your garage door from your phone? The same device for an all-time low price of $79.99, that’s what.
Here are some details from the product page:
- Easily add smartphone control to your existing garage door opener so you can open and close your garage door from anywhere.
- Set up customized notification and alerts so you know when you garage door opens or closes in real time – great for busy families who come and go from the house through the garage.
- Core features such as opening, closing, and receiving garage door status notifications are INCLUDED with MyQ app.
- Compatible with most brands of garage door Openers made after 1993 that have standard safety sensors.
- Linking your MyQ account to Google Assistant and IFTTT requires a $1 monthly or $10 annual subscription fee. Easy to install in the garage (2.4 Gigahertz Wi-Fi signal required).
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.