If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
At around $16 each when you buy a two-pack, the insanely popular Contigo AUTOSEAL West Loop Vacuum-Insulated Stainless Steel Travel Mugs are worth every penny. They keep your coffee piping hot for 5 hours or your water ice-cold for a whopping 12 hours, and they’re completely leak and spill-proof. Of course just because they’re worth every penny at full retail doesn’t mean you should pay that much, and you won’t if you pick up a pair today. Amazon has slashed the price of one of the most popular color combos to just $23.13, which works out to $11.57 each. That matches an all-time low and it definitely won’t last long!Contigo Autoseal West Loop 2.0 - Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Thermal Coffee Travel Mug - K… List Price:$31.99 Price:$28.60 You Save:$3.39 (11%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- AUTOSEAL technology is leak- and spill-proof
- Drinks stay hot up to 5 hours or cold up to 12 with THERMALOCK vacuum insulation
- One-handed drinking with the push of a button
- Easy-Clean Lid opens completely for thorough cleaning and locks for added peace of mind
- Fits in most car cup holders and under most single-serve brewers
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.