If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
The Contigo AUTOSEAL West Loop Vacuum-Insulated Stainless Steel Travel Mug is by far the best-selling travel mug on Amazon. They typically sell for between $32 and $38 for a pair, which makes the per-mug price between $16 and $19. That’s a fantastic price for a sleek travel mug that’ll keep your hot drinks warm for up to 5 hours and your cold drinks ice-cold for up to 12 hours. Right now, however you can snag a Earl Grey/Dark Plum set on Amazon for only $23.13, which drops the per-unit price to just $11.57. You’re nuts if you pass up this deal, and it’s definitely going to sell out soon so you had better hurry.Contigo Autoseal West Loop 2.0 - Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Thermal Coffee Travel Mug - K… List Price:$42.28 Price:$23.13 You Save:$19.15 (45%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- AUTOSEAL technology is leak- and spill-proof
- Drinks stay hot up to 5 hours or cold up to 12 with THERMALOCK vacuum insulation
- One-handed drinking with the push of a button
- Easy-Clean Lid opens completely for thorough cleaning and locks for added peace of mind
- Fits in most car cup holders and under most single-serve brewers
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.