If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Google’s Pixelbook is a fantastic Chromebook if you’re looking for something with a sleek design and a ton of power. That said, $999+ is a tall order for most people. A great option for people willing to sacrifice some power in order to save a ton of cash is the ASUS Chromebook C202SA-YS02. It’s a best-seller that has been awarded a coveted “Amazon’s Choice” designation, and it’s on sale right now on Amazon at a discount.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Ready for drops and spills with rugged construction with reinforced rubber guards, easy grip handles, and a spill resistant keyboard
- Lightweight 2.65 pound body and rugged construction that can be dropped from 3.9 feet* so you can take it anywhere without disruption
- 11.6 inches HD 1366×768 Anti-Glare Display, with 180 degree hinge for easy viewing
- Powered by the Intel Celeron N3060 Processor (2M Cache, up to 2.48 GHz) for fast and snappy performance
- Chromebook runs on Chrome OS – an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and Slides
- With the Google Play Store, you can access a rich library of apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines, and more, all from your Chromebook
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.