If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
There were some great deals on Chromebooks this past Black Friday, and one of the most popular models we covered was the Acer Chromebook 14. With a 14-inch Full HD display, a 16GB SSD, 4GB of LPDDR3 RAM, and an Intel Celeron N3160 quad-core processor, it’s very well equipped for such an affordable model. Toss in 12-hour battery life and you’ve got yourself a winner. The $300 retail price is more than fair, but it dropped all the way down to $239 on Black Friday. Don’t worry if you missed that great sale though, because it’s back down to $239 right now on Amazon for one day only.Acer Chromebook 14, Celeron N3160, 14" Full HD, 4GB LPDDR3, 16GB eMMC, CB3-431-C9W7 Bundle, Sil… List Price:$379.99 Price:$239.00 You Save:$140.99 (37%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- Chromebook runs on chrome OS – It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds & continues to stay fast over time. (*Internet connection is required).
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and slides
- With the Google play store, you can access a rich library of apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines, and more, All from your Chromebook.
- Chromebooks come with built-in storage for offline access to your most important files and an additional 100GB of Google Drive space to ensure that all of your files are backed up automatically.
- Chromebook includes Intel Celeron N3160 Quad-Core Processor, 14″ (1920 x 1080) Full HD IPS Display, 4GB memory, 16GB eMMC, up to 12-hour battery life & included Sleeve
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.