If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
How is it that smartphone manufacturers think that it’s OK to sell a smartphone with an awesome feature like wireless charging, but then not include a wireless charging pad in the box? That would be like selling a phone with a killer camera but selling the lens separately. We can understand that companies want to keep margins as high as possible, but for just a few dollars they could include a basic charging pad. Most phones won’t come with a wireless charger anytime soon, so try this: The GMYLE Mini Qi Charging Pad is just $9 shipped right now on Amazon.
Here are some key details:
- Anti-slip rubber rim top & bottom to maintain position of device and charging pad;
- Easy to setup and use, place a device on the charging pad and automatically begins charging;
- Compact, space efficient design. Smaller than a beverage coaster;
- LED indicator to notify user when device is in charging position;
- Charging popular smartphone models such as Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 edge, S6, Note 5, Google Nexus 6, and any Qi-compatible device.
GMYLE Mini Qi Charging Pad: $8.98 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web