If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
How is it that smartphone manufacturers think that it’s OK to sell a smartphone with an awesome feature like wireless charging, but then not include a wireless charging pad in the box? That would be like selling a phone with a killer camera but selling the lens separately. We can understand that companies want to keep margins as high as possible, but for just a few dollars they could include a basic charging pad. Most phones won’t come with a wireless charger anytime soon, so try this: The GMYLE Mini Qi Charging Pad is just $9 shipped right now on Amazon.
Here are some key details:
- Anti-slip rubber rim top & bottom to maintain position of device and charging pad;
- Easy to setup and use, place a device on the charging pad and automatically begins charging;
- Compact, space efficient design. Smaller than a beverage coaster;
- LED indicator to notify user when device is in charging position;
- Charging popular smartphone models such as Samsung Galaxy S7, S7 edge, S6, Note 5, Google Nexus 6, and any Qi-compatible device.
GMYLE Mini Qi Charging Pad: $8.98 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.