If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Sometimes you have work to do and there’s no better machine for productivity than a laptop computer. But other times you want the keyboard to get out of the way so you can manipulate things on a touchscreen, and in those cases a tablet is definitely the way to go. Of course, you can also enjoy the best of both worlds by purchasing a laptop-tablet hybrid, and the HP Pavilion 13-s128nr x360 13.3-Inch Full-HD 2-in-1 Laptop (Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD) with Windows 10 might just be the best in the business when it comes to bang for your buck.
Here are the key details:
- Work in notebook mode, watch in stand mode, play in tent mode, go in tablet mode. With the new hinge, easily flip between any mode whenever the mood strikes.
- Leave the cord behind and take on the day with a long-lasting battery. Bye-bye, outlet. Hello, outside world.
- Who knew a machine this slim could store so much? A 128GB solid-state drive, B&O Play audio, and great price make this convertible PC the smartest choice for your entertainment.
- Windows 10 Home operating system
- 8GB memory
- 128GB solid-state drive
- Intel Core i5-6200U Processor
- 13.3″ screen
- Up to 11 hours and 45 minutes of battery life
- 3.77 lb
HP Pavilion 13-s128nr x360 13.3-Inch Full-HD 2-in-1 Laptop (Core i5, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD) with Windows 10: $589.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.