A lot of people think that when you lose power at your house, your TV and home internet services go out too. Sometimes that’s the case but believe it or not, your TV and internet service are typically fine — you just can’t use them because your home router, cable modem and TV can’t be powered on. It’s fine to do without TV for a short time until the power comes back on, but losing your home internet service means you can’t work or do anything else without eating into your cellular data plan.
Check out the CyberPower CP1500AVRLCD Intelligent UPS, a 900W battery backup. Just plug in your cable modem and router, and you’ll be back to work — or back to streaming Netflix — in no time.
A few key details:
- 1500VA/900 Watts UPS system – Protects PCs, workstations, and home entertainment systems. Prevents data loss and protects electronic equipment from harmful power problems.
- Line interactive – Corrects brownouts and overvoltage without using battery power. GreenPower UPS, reduces energy consumption up to 75%.
- Multifunction LCD provides runtime in minutes, battery status, load level and other status information.
- Output Connections: (4) Battery Backup & Surge Protected Outlets, (4) Surge Protected Outlets
- Energy Star® Qualified – Mini-Tower Form Factor – 3 Year Warranty
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.