If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Why do we recommend the Wyze Cam 1080p HD Indoor Wireless Smart Home Camera so much? Because you pretty much have to be crazy to buy anything else right now. Wyze Cams have all of the important features you’d find on wireless home security cameras from big brands, but they only cost a fraction of the price. And by “fraction,” we mean a very small fraction — you can literally buy seven Wyze Cams instead of one Nest Cam and still have money left over!Price: Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- 1080p full HD live stream direct to your smartphone day or night with night vision (up to 30 feet away). Works with 2.4GHz Wi-Fi networks (does not support 5GHz Wi-Fi)
- Motion Tagging technology detects and outlines motion in both live stream and playback video modes. Operating system supports ios 8.0 and android 5.0 or later.
- Motion and sound detection with free rolling 14-day cloud storage. Use the Wyze App (iOS and Android) to manage and share multiple cameras. Add a microSD card (up to 32GB max size) for local storage.
- Magnetic base, 6-foot power cable and included adhesive metal plate let you mount your Wyze Cam anywhere – no screws required. Image Sensor Type: CMOS Sensor
- Works with Alexa: Ask Alexa to show your front door, kid’s room, or anywhere else you have your Wyze Cam, Smart Sound Recognition – Wyze Cam recognizes the unique sounds of smoke alarms and CO monitors and alerts you to these specific emergencies
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.