If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Ready for a serious dose of reality? Flagship smartphones have gotten so expensive that a brand new 43-inch TV featuring cutting-edge 4K resolution costs about half as much as an entry-level iPhone 7 Plus. It seems crazy, but it’s true. 4K TVs are still new enough that most people don’t have them, and yet you can get a well-rated and well-reviewed Ultra HD TV with a built-in Roku experience a display that measures 43 inches diagonally for under $400 on Amazon… and that includes shipping!
Here’s what you need to know:
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz (Native), 120Hz Clear Motion Index (Effective)
- Backlight: LED (Full Array)
- Smart Functionality: Yes – Roku TV Streaming Platform with built-in dual band Wi-Fi
- Dimensions (W x H x D): TV without stand: 38.3″ x 22.4″ x 2.7″, TV with stand: 38.3″ x 23.9.” x 7.4″
- Inputs: 4 HDMI 2.0 with HDCP 2.2 (one with HDMI ARC), 1 USB (media player), RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical Audio Out
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.