If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Some newer cars come with standard three-prong power outlets just like you have all around your house, which means that you don’t need separate adapters to charge your phone, tablet or anything else you might want to charge. Most cars still only have cigarette lighter ports though, and maybe a USB port or two. Check out the BESTEK 150W Power Inverter, which plugs into any cigarette lighter port and adds two three-prong outlets and two USB ports to any car.
Here’s what you need to know:
- BESTEK Advantage: America’s leading power inverter brand. Provides 150 watts continuous DC to AC power and 180 watts of instantaneous power with 2 AC outlets and 2 USB charging ports
- Smart Charging: 2 USB charging ports with Smart IC technology automatically detect your devices to deliver its fastest charge speed up to 2.4 amps per port/4.8 amps max
- Most Compact and Lightweight: ideal for use on the road, at campsites, remote job sites or anywhere that power is needed. The 26 inch cigarette lighter plug is convenient for you to plug directly into a cigarette lighter socket
- Built-in 20 amps Fuse & Cooling Fan with Full-Protection: low battery alarm, low battery shutdown, overload protection, short circuit protection. (Applied for a 12V car but not 24V)
- What You Get: BESTEK 150W Power Inverter, User Manual, Our 18-month warranty and friendly customer service
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.