If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
The Bose 700 Sound Bar is the most well-known sound bar Bose makes. It’s a fantastic option for anyone looking for a premium sound option, but $800 is a whole like of money to spend on a sound bar. What you might not realize is that Bose makes another model that will give any TV a serious sound upgrade, and it’s much less expensive. If you’re looking to completely transform the audio experience on your TV, check out the Bose Solo 5 TV Sound System as soon as you can.Bose Solo 5 TV Soundbar Sound System with Universal Remote Control, Black Price: Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Single sound bar provides better sound quality compared to your TV.The Solo 5 TV sound system is an easy solution, with advanced technologies that deliver the clear audio your TV can’t.
- Dialogue mode to make every word and detail stand out
- Bluetooth connectivity to wirelessly stream music from any of your devices
- One connection to your TV. Optical audio input (digital); Coaxial audio input (digital); 3.5 mm aux input (analog)
- Universal remote controls TV, bass, Bluetooth connections and more
- Speaker:2.6 H x 21.6 W x 3.4 D (3.73 lbs), Remote control:4.1 H x 1.6 W x 0.4 D (5 oz)
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.