If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Bluetooth headphones are all the rage right now, especially true wireless earbuds that don’t even have a cord connecting one earphone to the other. Of course, not everyone wants to cut the headphones cord just yet. If you’d rather not have yet another device to charge and you want killer sound at an affordable price, we’ve got good news. The Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones are some of the best wired earbuds out there, and they’re on sale right now on Amazon for just $49 instead of $100!Price: Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- The following Apple products are compatible with the (3.5 mm Jack) audio cable that has an inline remote and microphone: iPhone: 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus , iPod touch: second, third, fourth and fifth generations , iPod classic: 2009 (120GB and 160GB), iPod nano: fourth, fifth, sixth and seventh generations , iPad : all models , MacBook : unibody and Pro , iPod shuffle : 3rd and fourth generation
- Proprietary Stay Hear tips, in three sizes, conform to your ear’s shape to stay comfortably in place all day
- Sweat and weather resistant; engineered and tested for lasting quality and durability. Not noise cancelling
- Inline microphone and remote for easy switching between calls and music with select iPhone models
- Matching protective carrying case included. Please Note: Kindly refer the User Manual before use also see page 10 for troubleshooting. SoundSport in ear headphones:1.06 m (17.86 g), StayHear tips:2.5 cm H x 1.9 cm W x 0.95 cm D, Clothing clip:1.9 cm H x 0.63 W x 1.27 cm D, Case:8.4 cm H x 8.4 cm W x 2.8 cm D
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.