If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
We hate to break it to you guys, but the 3.5mm headphone jack is going away. Apple and Lenovo (Motorola) were just the first smartphone makers to get there, but pretty soon every other company is going to follow in their footsteps. You can complain about it all you want, but it’s happening whether you like it or not. So, you can either prepare yourself but getting a new pair of Bluetooth headphones, or you can snag the Mpow Streambot Bluetooth Wireless Adapter for under $17 on Amazon and turn any standard headphones into Bluetooth headphones.
Here’s what you need to know:
- BLUETOOTH 4.0 TECHNOLOGY: Full-speed transmission and low power consumption give flawlessly crystal-clear sound. Turn your normal stereo audio device into a Bluetooth-enabled one.
- GREAT FUNCTIONALITY: You can answer phone calls or control music on the receiver. Change volume, play/pause/skip music, answer calls, redial the last called number with ease.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with nearly any Bluetooth enabled devices like smartphone, MP3, tablet, etc, ideal for home or car audio systems.
- DOUBLE-LINK & LONG PLAY TIME: Connect two Bluetooth devices at once, with a range up to 33 feet in open space. Built-in battery provides up to 10 hours to play and talk, 120 hours to standby, only takes 1.5 hours to fully charge it.
- EASY TO USE: Plug the Bluetooth Receiver into your stereo speaker or car audio system via the 3.5mm audio connector, and then pair it with any Bluetooth enabled devices. After that, just enjoy music.
The Mpow Streambot Bluetooth Wireless Adapter has a 4.4-star rating from more than 5,200 reviews on Amazon, so you know it’s a solid device.Price: Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.