If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
You’ve spent nearly a decade plugging your iPhone into your car using an aux-in port, allowing you to play all the music you want while charging your handset at the same time. Then Apple goes ahead and ditches the 3.5mm audio jack. Sure you can use the dongle included in the box to connect your phone to your old 3.5mm audio cable, but then your battery is going to take a hit since you can’t charge your iPhone 7 at the same time. Here’s a better option: The $20 iClever Wireless Bluetooth FM Transmitter works in any car on the planet and lets you charge your phone while you listen to your tunes.
- Bluetooth & TF Card & USB Driver Audio: Wirelessly stream high quality stereo audio via Bluetooth connection to compatible devices, or insert Micro SD card or USB flash driver (both up to 32GB capacity)
- Ergonomic Design: Compact gadget with special knob design. High contrast digital screen display for higher visibility
- Multifunctional: With built-in microphone, you can enjoy hands-free phone calls and audio streaming music on the road. Also can charge any 2 USB devices simultaneously
- Easy to Use: Simply plug into cigarette lighter socket. Control directly as an FM transmitter or via remote control
- Dual USB Output: Equipped with dual USB port(5V/2.4A 5V/1A), charge your digital devices total up to 3.4A
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.