If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you already have a home stereo system, the thought of starting over from scratch just to add support for high-quality wireless music streaming is daunting. Where do you even begin, and what do you do with your old receiver that’s working perfectly well? Stop right there. Instead fo dumping hundreds or even thousands of dollars on new components, check out the Logitech Bluetooth Audio Adapter. This $22 device connects to any receiver you already have, adding high-quality Bluetooth streaming with 50-foot range to your system. Pick one up and you’ll never have to worry about physically connecting your smartphone again.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Bluetooth Audio Adapter: Makes your speakers Bluetooth for streaming music from your smartphone or tablet
- Multipoint Bluetooth connectivity: Simultaneously pair your smartphone and tablet and stream music from either one
- Easy pairing and automatic re-pairing: Pair your device to the adapter once with a single button press and you’re done
- Long-range wireless: Stream music from up to 15 meters (50 feet) away from your speakers
- Works with most speakers: Plugs into any powered PC speakers, home stereo systems and A/V receivers using RCA or 3.5 mm jacks. This product is a receiver ONLY, not a transmitter.
- 1 Kasa Smart Plug HS103P4, Smart Home Wi-Fi Outlet Works with Alexa, Echo, Google Home & IFTTT, N…
- 2 Apple AirPods Pro
- 3 DEPSTECH Wireless Endoscope, IP67 Waterproof WiFi Borescope Inspection 2.0 Megapixels HD Snake…
- 4 Wireless Endoscope, DEPSTECH Upgrade 5.0MP HD Inspection Camera, Scope Camera with Light, 16 in…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.