If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Deals on Apple’s new iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max flagship phones are going to be all over the place next week for Black Friday 2019, but we’re going to let you in on a little secret: unless you’re already planning to buy one of these pricey new iPhones, you probably shouldn’t bother. Most of the deals don’t actually save you that much money, many of them require you to trade in a phone in order to get the savings, and all of them will lock you into a 2-year contract. Ugh. If you want a new iPhone and you really want to save some serious cash, there are deals running right now on Amazon that are way better than anything you’ll see next week. Check out Amazon’s sale prices on iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, and iPhone 8 refurbs before they sell out — prices start at less than $145!Apple iPhone 8, US Version, 64GB, Silver - Unlocked (Renewed) $189.00 $142.00 Save up to 25%
Here’s more info from the product pages:
- Fully unlocked and compatible with any carrier of choice (e.g. AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, Verizon, US-Cellular, Cricket, Metro, etc.).
- The device does not come with headphones or a SIM card. It does include a charger and charging cable that may be generic, in which case it will be UL or Mfi (Made for iPhone) Certified.
- Inspected and guaranteed to have minimal cosmetic damage, which is not noticeable when the device is held at arms length.
- Successfully passed a full diagnostic test which ensures like-new functionality and removal of any prior-user personal information.
- Tested for battery health and guaranteed to have a minimum battery capacity of 80%.